Security Systems for Multi-Tenant Buildings in Maryland
Whether you’re a landlord or tenant, knowing that your multi-tenant building is safe and secure is important. There’s no better way to ensure the overall security of your building than with a high-quality security system designed specifically for multi-tenant buildings.
With larger numbers of people living and working onsite, the security needs for your space are greater. At Advanced Wiring Solutions, our team of experienced security professionals can help you design the system to meet your needs without blowing your budget.
Why Invest in an Apartment Building Security System?
Multiple points of entry to your apartment buildings, common spaces, and storage for residents’ valuable belongings (including cars) mean there’s a lot that can go wrong in an apartment building. Break-ins, robberies, and other crimes can threaten the safety and reputation of your building, and other living hazards such as fires, carbon monoxide leaks, or flooding add to the risks.
Security systems designed for multi-tenant buildings take into consideration all these unique challenges, addressing them by offering multiple layers of security. From CCTV cameras to access control systems, you need a solution that will keep everyone’s safety top of mind.
Determining Your Multi-Tenant Building’s Security system Needs
When choosing a security system for your multi-tenant building, here are some things to keep in mind.
- The size of your complex
- Number of doors
- Number of residents
- Number of individual units
- Any additional locations or properties
- Square footage of each building
Identify key access points and vulnerable spaces:
- Lobby and exterior doors
- Mail or package areas
- Amenity spaces (fitness centers, laundry rooms, etc.)
- Parking garages
Evaluate if on-premises or cloud-based are a better fit:
- Have existing systems that need to be replaced or updated?
- Have existing tools or systems you need to integrate with?
- Need remote security access for staff?
- Want to be able to unlock doors or view real-time video on mobile devices?
- Prefer an all-in-one security solution?
Determine what type of hardware you need:
- Apartment building security doors
- Keyless entry locks
- Smart readers
- Alarm sensors and detectors
- Apartment video cameras
- Apartment parking garage gates
- Wired or wireless alarm systems
Get Your Multi-Tenant Building Security System Quote from Advanced Wiring Solutions!
At Advanced Wiring Solutions, we work hard to find you solutions to the problems you’ve got, without overselling you. Our team of skilled security professionals can help you design an apartment building security system that meets your needs, and install it for you. Call today for a consultation!